Boulder County is home to a large number of colleges and universities, from University of Colorado Boulder to Spartan College to Redstone College. There will be certain circumstances where you may require medical attention past what the infirmary can provide, and outside of their typically limited hours. AFC Urgent Care Louisville is conveniently located a short drive from several schools and offers extended hours to treat non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries. Our center has a full laboratory and digital x-ray department available on-site, and walk-in visits are always welcomed.
Types of Urgent Care Available for Students in Louisville & Boulder, CO
AFC Urgent Care Louisville is able to provide a wide range of treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses including:
- Cold, flu, cough, flu, sore and strep throat and other upper respiratory symptoms
- Walk-in STD testing with results in a couple of days and immediate treatment
- Rapid flu, strep and mono testing and treatment
- Treatment of cuts, rashes, insect bites and skin irritation
- Stitches for cuts and lacerations
- Treatment of sports injuries including fractures and sprains
- Flu shots
- Travel medicine and vaccines for students who are studying abroad
- Physicals for students and student athletes
- Immigration physicals
Walk-In Urgent Care for Students in Louisville, Boulder & Superior, CO
AFC Urgent Care Louisville is open seven days a week for walk-in patients, including students from neighboring colleges and universities. Most major insurance carriers are accepted. Please feel free to visit our center between 8:00AM – 8:00PM Monday – Friday and 8:00AM – 5:00PM on weekends for the care you need. For questions about treatment available, please call 720-961-9700.